Sunday, May 8, 2011

Fakebook

Hello my little STFU'S so I haven't done a bitch rant for a little while now but have no fear your bitch is here. Now I don't like people who put bullshit on facebook that I know is just to make people think they are cool. Example Under list of inspirational people some people put Nelson Mandela and they don't even now anything that he has done for Civil Rights and South Africa. Or they put a quote from the bible or a famous quote and everyone likes it and puts comments like "That is so deep... I like to pretend that Airplanes are shooting stars because I have issues LOL!" News flash dumbass they didn't think of the quote, they used google until they found something that they could understand. I know we don't have to be honest on facebook but at least we should stop trying to seem better then we are. I lie on facebook however; I don't like things or people because I think people will like them. I liked them because I like them (God that sounds confusing) Anyway I am going to go to bed and don't worry my status won't be "Is staying up forever"

No comments:

Post a Comment