Monday, May 16, 2011

HOW IS THIS CONVERSATION STILL GOING!?!?!

Well Hello my little STFU'S. So we have been in a situation when we had to ask someone a simple question and they know the answer. So we do our little dance for information and we say thank you and you close you Facebook Chat message and then boom new message. You open it and they say "No problem, so what are you up too?" no big deal I mean come on they helped you the least you could do is answer their question so you reply with "Not much just watching t.v, what about you" and you get the normal "Nothing, LOL :P" so you reply with "HAHAHAHAHAH" even though it was the least funny thing in the world. So done right? FUCKING WRONG! They come out you with "So I was buying a garbage can and after I bought my garbage can a man saw me and said boy you look like you could help and I did need help!" Now if you are like me you have no idea where this came from and have no clue how to reply so you come back with the always safe "haha." Finally they send you a link to something stupid youtube video and you reply with "Sorry I have to go but I'll watch it later." Which means you sign of Facebook chat and keep on creeping. I hope you guys have a great night and don't run into any long winded hoes.

No comments:

Post a Comment