Tuesday, March 15, 2011

You are right, I got mad because you were insulting my friend... What was I thinking?!?

Good evening my STFU'S! So have you ever met someone who when they insult someone you care about and you talk to them about it they get angry. They seem to think that because they hate this person that everyone has to. Can I be blunt as is my way, these people need to realize the world does not revolve around them and shut the fuck up. This person is my friend and I think it is kinda obvious. You don't have to like them, but you need to respect the fact that I am not comfortable with you insulting them. I have a nickname for these people, I like to call them The world revolves around meanies.......Or Bitches. I mean you can;t expect them to like all your friends, but if you have told this person you are not comfortable with them insulting your friend then maybe they could learn to stop being such super bitches and shut the fuck up. Have a great night, and if I just described someone who you are friends with then I am sorry and I will respect your wishes.....Yeah fucking right

No comments:

Post a Comment