Tuesday, March 1, 2011

You seem to know everything, except that hate you

Greeting my STFU's. So have you ever met a person who thinks they know everything, and if you say anything different from what they said they use some sort of stupid logic that only makes sense in their mind to prove you wrong.  I don't care if they think their right, but I care when they think that their is no other side to an argument. What I mean by that is that if you have a different opinion on say Religion, Same sex marriage, gun control, etc. they try and make you feel stupid for having a different opinion. "You think gay marriages should be legal that is stupid.... and while we are at it why don't we just allow people to kill people" and other psycho bullshit. If you have a problem with me and tell people you are not afraid of me, then why are you not saying it to my face. Seriously bring it on because I love confrontation and I love it went people start confrontation with me. Either grow some balls or shut the fuck up. Anyway enjoy the rest of your evenings my little STFU'S

No comments:

Post a Comment