Sunday, February 27, 2011

I hate people who repeat thing....Repeat things......Repeat Things

Hello my STFU'S how are you?.....Yeah don't care. So I believe if you have good news you should share it, but I only need to know this once. For example " Hey guys I got into ________ University.........GUESS WHAT!?!?!?! I GOT INTO _________ UNIVERSITY." It is even worst if this person irritates the living shit out of you. I don't care that you got in, and I am not going to care the tenth time you told me. Another type of person I dislike is the person who seems to think you are their friends, even though you make it clear that you don't like them. "Hey Mitchell!" "Shut up bitch" "Oh you are so funny!" These people usually only talk about themselves and repeat that same thing over and over again as I demonstrated above. However, I love  these people because they help you make friends with everyone else who knows them because everyone shares the interest in hating those people. Have a wonderful week you little STFU's.

No comments:

Post a Comment