Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Love For Food Story - A Parody of Love Story by Taylor Swift

We were both young when I first saw you
I close my mouth
And the flashback starts
I'm standing there
On a reinforced balcony in summer air

See the crumbs
See the milk, the empty cookie  jar
I see you make your way across the table
And say eat me, little did I know

That you were Edward Cullen, you were hunting Victoria
And Charlie said stay away from BElla
And I was crying on the counter
Begging you please don't go stale, and I said

Oreo take me somewhere we can eat alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is get on a power scooter
You'll be the Junk and I'll be the fat kid
It's a love for food story baby just say yes

So I sneak out to MCdonalds to see you
We keep quiet 'cause we're on a diet if they knew
So close your eyes
Escape this town for a little while

'Cause you were Edward Cullen, I was topaz eyes
And Charlie said stay away from Bella
But you were 40 calories 
I was begging you please don't go stale and I said

Oreo take me somewhere we can eat alone
I'll be waiting all there's left to do is get on a power scooter
You'll be the Junk and I'll be the fat kid
It's a love for food story baby just say yes

Oreo save me, they try to tell me to go on a diet
This meal is difficult, but it's real
Don't be afraid, I'll eat you without a mess
It's a love for food  story baby just say yes
Oh oh

I got tired of waiting for dessert
Wondering if you were even double stuffed 
My faith in you is fading
When I met you on the outskirts of town, and I said

oreo save me I've been feeling so hungry
I keep waiting for you but you never come
Is this in my Gut? I don't know what to think
He knelt to the ground and pulled out a onion ring

And said, Eat me Fatass
You'll never have to be Hungry
i'm double stuffed and that's all I really know
I talked to  Jenny Craig, go pick out a white glass of milk
It's a love for food  story baby just say yes

Oh, oh, oh, oh
'Cause we were both young when I first saw you

No comments:

Post a Comment